Book a North Saskatchewan River fishing charter to these hidden jewels ~ Battle a Alberta Sturgeon, Hook trophy Walleye, Scrap with Goldeye and Mooneye, or cast to elusive Sauger with additional opportunities for, Pike, and Burbot. Besides satisfying your primal urge as a seasoned fisherman or novice angler reward yourself the unmatched possibilities of a guided North Saskatchewan River fishing charter on a river that is blessed with more fish species than any other body of water in Alberta.
- Call today for more information or Email (on the right) April/Nov 2018 - includes equipment
- (4hrs fishing for 3 people $555.00 (8hrs fishing for 3 people $825.00 Call for larger groups
- Lodging/Services Cabins and 15 amp hookups at North Saskatchewan River Guide Campground 1hr from Lloydminster or 40 minutes from Vermilion
- All rates in Canadian funds
- Camping is available at North Saskatchewan River Guide Campground. Adjacent facilities include family reunion hall, boon dock camping, camp kitchen with stove, and Iron Horse Trail. The Heinsburg Quick Mart is within a 5-minute drive of Heinsburg and services include fuel, confectionaries.
- Booking Policy: North Saskatchewan River Guide requires a 50% deposit of the total cost of a North Saskatchewan River Fishing Charter and is non-refundable upon cancellation of the north Saskatchewan River Fishing Charter. Payment of the balance of the North Saskatchewan River Fishing Charter cost is due upon departure. If payment is not received upon departure we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. North Saskatchewan River Fishing Charter participants may transfer their booking to another person if they are prevented from proceeding with the North Saskatchewan River Fishing Charter, any additional costs incurred by North Saskatchewan River Guide relating to the transfer have to be paid by the transferee.